NAME: Adrian Hitchcock
SPORTS: Football, Wrestling, Track & Field
1. What is your favorite candy bar? I’m pretty sure at this point it would be any candy bar. I’m fat and I’ve gotten pretty big. I just like to eat.
2. What is your favorite bible verse? You gotta keep that pretty basic. I would have to say John 3:16. Even though it is basic it’s the best one. That’s just a top-notch verse. You can ask anybody and they’re gonna say that, but obviously there’s a reason behind it.
3. What is your favorite class? Art’s pretty cool. I like drawing. You really wouldn’t think a meathead like me would like to draw, but stick figures are kinda cool, so…
4. If you could have dinner with any person from history, who would it be? Is Betty White considered history now? I just feel like she’s lived, she’s experienced some stuff. She was around during the Titanic I’m pretty sure, and I’d like to know how she feels about that.
5. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? I don’t know…I stay away from the scary stuff. I’m just a teddy bear. That’s freaky. I don’t mess with that. I really don’t. I don’t watch scary movies.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I’m pretty hometown oriented, so I’d probably say good ‘ol Neosho, Missouri. I like it here. Granted, there may be bigger and better things in the future, but I like Neosho. There’s really nothing wrong with it. It’s perfect here.
7. What is your go-to, “get fired up” song? Probably “Hollaback Girl” by Gwen Stefani.
8. What is your favorite TV show character? I mean I’m like watching TV every day, but I can’t really think of a favorite. Hmmm…I don’t know. That’s a hard one, honestly.
9. What makes you bored? Just a lot of stuff. Just everything pretty much. I mean if I’m not out there just getting crazy, I guess. I do wild stuff—not like bad—but I do wild stuff. So if it’s not, like, over the top, then I’m not really interested. Anybody that knows me has realized that I’m a little “off” by now, so…
10. What was your favorite stuffed animal growing up? I remember that I had this big SpongeBob. It was cool.
11. What are your five favorite foods? If it’s not moving, it’s good, so…yeah.
12. What song, book or movie title best describes your personality? I released a rap album. It’s by Poppycock, which my last name is Hitchcock, so that just kinda goes together. So probably “Happy House” by Poppycock, which is my rap name. So I’m just gonna go ahead and throw myself out there.
13. What is the longest word you know? Like that I use on a regular basis, or just supercalifragiespialla…yeah that, I guess. I don’t know. I don’t even know how to end that. “Entrapment,” I guess? Entrapment’s cool. I had to define that for someone yesterday.
14. What was your favorite childhood toy? Probably that big SpongeBob. That’s what I can remember. Granted, it was a huge SpongeBob, so it’s kinda hard to forget. Maybe that’s the scariest thing. Maybe they should put that in a movie. Honestly, it’s pretty freaky stuff.
15. What is your biggest pet peeve? People that just don’t go their fullest, or that are scared to go out there and do stuff, or that are just not dedicated at all. If you’re going to do stuff, then put it all out there. People that are holding back. I mean, you only get one chance to live—other than when we go off to Heaven—but you only have one chance in this world, so you might as well live it to the fullest and not hold anything back.
16. Who would play you in the movie version of your life? A famous actor or someone else? I’d probably have to say Zeke Wall. I gotta shout my dude out. I feel like he could do a good job.
17. Is there anything you would like to add? The album’s pretty solid. The album’s pretty good. I mean, so far it’s done decent. You can get it on SoundCloud. (https://soundcloud.com/poppy-cock-131126914/tracks) That’s about it on me. That’s my life. That’s pretty much my life story. That’s pretty much it cut and dried.