TIME OUT: Shelby Haskins
NAME: Shelby Haskins
SPORTS(S): Volleyball, Basketball
- What is your favorite part of the school day? Anatomy & Physiology
- What is your favorite professional sports team? I’ll say the Royals
- Do you have any superstitions? I always have to wear two socks on game days.
- If you could meet anyone from history, who would it be? Rosa Parks
- What is your favorite lunch food? I don’t eat school food. I bring my lunch, so whatever is in my lunch bag that day.
- What do you love most about basketball? Defense
- What is your dream vacation? Hawaii
- What is the best sports movie of all-time? Radio
- Who is your role model? Probably Amber Jones
- Who is your dream Valentine? Probably my boyfriend (Probably?!?)
- What is the most embarrassing song on your iPod? Probably “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus (“’The Climb’ is an awesome song,” said Trenton Mooney and Tripp Tucker in unison.)
- What is your favorite Bible verse? I Peter 4:8