TIME OUT: Tripp Tucker
NAME: Tripp Tucker
SPORTS(S): Football, Basketball, Baseball
- What is your favorite part of the school day? Media Tech and Lunch
- What is your favorite professional sports team? The Kansas City Royals
- Do you have any superstitions? I wash my jersey once a week, so if I have five games in a week, it can get pretty nasty.
- If you could meet anyone from history, who would it be? Adolph Hitler, so I could punch him right in the face.
- What is your favorite lunch food? Chicken patty
- What do you love most about basketball? My senior year is winding down, so it’s an opportunity to hang out with my best friends and the guys.
- What is your dream vacation? I’m getting ready to go to Mexico, so I’ll say Cancun.
- What is the best sports movie of all-time? The Junction Boys (which may or may not be based on Scott Bailey’s practices!)
- Who is your role model? My Dad and my Grandpa
- Who is your dream Valentine? Whitney Davis
- What is the most embarrassing song on your iPod? “Let It Go”
- What is your favorite Bible verse? Matthew 8:23